Hi blog. I miss you. But things have been crazy here. I'm sorry. Forgive me.
Things that MAY be changing in the bear future:
1) Angelo MAY be acquiring a laptop with an Internet speed that doesn't show 9 hours jut to load one picture
2) The look of my blog. MAYBE. I like coffee beans a whole lot though.
3) The schedule/rate/quality of my posts.
And the biggest most monumental crazy that's been floating around in Angelo's head.......
4) A job/career change. Best Buy changed Their availability Policy. Due to having Church on Sunday, Tuesday night and Thursday night, this woul mean I would close on Monday's (getting out at 12-2 AM) and opening at 8am Tuesday morning then repeating the process Wednesday and Thursday, not to mention working on Friday nights and a long shift on Saturday afternoon and evenings. Some of you prolly work more than that and don't complain. And I haven't until now. But I am part time, noncomission, ZERO benefits. That's too stupid a schedule for what little I'm paid. Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE BBY!! And I'm not going to just quit unless I secure a job which will probably be a personal banker at a bank. BUT I I don't get hired elsewhere, then I will atleast get some sort of pay raise. Some of you with managers who love you and the work you do know and don't want you to leave know what I mean! Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. I blame Steve Jobs. Or the new guy. They are interchangeable. Ok I gotta get some sleep k thx bai.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone